Sunday, January 8, 2012

Obama, can I be the only one?

I've found myself sitting around pondering who might be our next President in 2012. Its funny I was in tears when Obama got elected we all got pulled into this dream of equality and prosperity. The ones that are prospering now with our tax money are the employees at Citibank! I wonder if America could vote for the best all around candidate instead of the popularity contest this past election was. I'm disappointed I wasn't more pionate for the best Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton who I'm not sure would have ever put Obama in her cabinet, after all she ran on saying he didn't have enough experience which has pr oven to be an accurate prediction of the future! If Mccain had picked Huckabee or Knute would the election results have been different? I guess I'll spend the next 4 years pondering what next leader of our country will reinstall the bravery of responding to help when people are tortured, repressed and killed as they are in Iran! Obama you and I are the same age. the difference between you and I is that if Viet Nam had continued as a war a few more years I would have complied with the draft while you were smokin in Canada!

No comments:

Post a Comment