Sunday, January 8, 2012

Does anyone know a Action (Sci-Fi) Movie where a motorcycle drives on a gl office building?

About a year or more ago I saw a movie trailer in the beginning of a DVD. (The movie on the DVD could have been a couple years older, but it was within the last 15 years or newer). My memory is a little sketchy on what it was about, but the scene I remember best is a motorcycle driving on the outside of a gl windowed building. The film may or may not have been American. (Also I know the light cycles ride on walls in Tron, but this film was not Tron or Ghost Rider!) Originally I thought I remembered the trailer’s movie as being named Under Cover. But I have searched for films with this name and none matched the elements of the trailer that I remembered. I’m pretty sure the film was live action, but if not it was very detailed CGI. Like I said my memory is very sketchy on the premise of the film, but it might have been similar to Matrix, except it did not look like a dark film, but rather a bright futuristic film. The trailer also showed lots of action (some of which was not realistically possible). Any help with this is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment