Monday, January 9, 2012

What do you think of this situation with my guy friend?

I made out (without full ) with this guy friend last week..we have been flirting in chat for some months. He wanted a bit more but I held back as I'm a slow mover &he lives in another country though & I was just over for a visit. I'm crazy about him but havnt told him...its always hard for me to open up & to be honest, this was the first 'date'..as we didnt know each other well before he moved. Well, he had asked me to go on a road trip (+sleeping in car) with him & another guy friend the next day. After we made out, I asked him if he still wanted me to go..he said 'yes nothings changed'. All ok so far, but next day he texted me 'listen travelling with 3 wont work' & he said nothing else! I said hi to him online a few days later..he was friendly & explained it was a rough trip & would be uncomfy for a girl. I said Id like to meet & talk when he got back, then we were disconnected or he logged off? Hope not! What can I do? Male input to this guy would help please?

No comments:

Post a Comment