Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Would this be entrapment?

OK, don't laugh, but I am on this websie called "adult friend finder". I know, I know, I'm lame. Anyway, today I got an email from this 18-year old, say she wanted to meet up and...well, you know. So, I gave her my yahoo messenger addy, and the first thing she says is she's actually 14. I promptly told her, "No thanks, Chris Hansen." Now, I'm curious. I watch "To Catch A Predator." On that show, every now and then they say that the pedo hs to initiate the talk. Now, I know that if I HAD gone, and...you know, it would have been statutory . BUT, if I had gone and it HAD been a sting, would they be able to arrest me? I mean, yeah, I would have known she was underage, but I never said why I was going there. There was no talk, other thann what SHE said. And, If it happened in TCAP style, they would have busted in before any crime was commited? Just curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment